IIFL Wealth Management Ltd. is a subsidiary of IIFL Holdings Ltd. formerly known as India Infoline Limited.

IIFL Private Wealth was formed when a group of senior professionals with significant Private Banking experience joined hands with India Infoline Group and started operations in April 2008. During that time trust and reliability were scarce as the financial turmoil had left the investors jittery and confused. The initial years required the team to put in extra efforts to assuage the fears of the investors and prove that even in tough times they could count on the firm for information and support.
The three pillars on which IIFL Wealth is based on:

  • Employee Ownership is the cornerstone of the ensuing partnership: Employees own up to 24% of the company and the sponsoring parent India Infoline owns the remaining 76%

  • Alignment of Interests: Employees are able to take a long-term view on the firm and its clients, as their emoluments are linked more to stock options and ownership as opposed to annual incentive payouts

  • Innovation: Innovations such as fixed fee structures, pricing of Structured Products at par, independent fixed-income trading desk, have helped the team sit on the same side of the table as the client, at the same time gain market share

Over the years we have built a practice based on the principles of modesty, simplicity and Client centricity. This has helped us to be firmly rooted on the side of the Client.